Nicolás Santa María
- Name : Nicolás Andrés Santa María Cea
- Age : 30 years old
- Birth date : November 10, 1979
- Language : Spanish, English
- E-Mail : email@example.com
- Portfolio : http://nsantamaria.carbonmade.com/
- Phone contact : 13818713622(Shanghai, China)
- Primary School : Complete, Colegio Altamira
- High School : Complete, Technical School of Hotel Management and Tourism INACAP,Degree in International Bar.
- College Studies : Professional Photography Career Graduate, Professional Institute ARCOS.
- Photographer www.milkbox.cl, 2004 - 2005.
- Photographer University Newspaper SWITCH (Impírica Publicity) 2005.
- Design and configuration of image data base of the Consejo Minero de Chile AG (Chilean Mining Council). 2005/2006.
- Photographer Magazine “Caras Temas”, 2006.
- Photographer Magazine “East Side”, 2006/2007.
- Photographer Architecture Newspaper “Todo Obras”, 2006/2007.
- Coverage of different events for the Cultural Center Providencia.
- Social events photographer Magazine Paparazzi, Capital y Ed. 2007/2008
- Locations photographer for Siemen’s 2007 international calendar
- Photographic setup of Architect Guillermo del Valle vacation houses.
- Design and configuration of Patrimonial Building photographic catalog, Valparaíso.
- Design and configuration of Chile’s Great Mining photographic catalog 2008.
- Cruise Photographer in the NCL’s “Norwegian Jade”, Image Corp. 2008/2009.
- Photographer Magazine “Mujer, & + Deco”, COPESA, 2009/2010.
- Since year 2000 to today I have performed different freelance photographic works: Editorial, Documentary, Architecture, Fashion, Products, Social and Location Photographs
- Photographic Posters “Zafiro en el Arte” Exposition, different locations in Santiago during all year 2002.
- “Electric Wires” photographic exhibition, Bovary Cafe, November 2003, Santiago, Chile.
- “Landscape to the North” photographic exhibition, Providencia Art Gallery, December 2004, Santiago, Chile.
- “SanBa” photographic exhibition, photographs of Urban and Architecture landscape, CTOD Gallery, July 2007, Buenos Aires Argentina, and in the Architects School of Rosario, August 2007, Rosario, Argentina.
- Selected photograph for the itinerant exposition through all of Chile during year 2008 in the scope of the Collective Exhibition “Enfoca”, contest organized by Chile’s Ministry of Housing and Urban Development Bicentenary Program